Somali Human Rights Association (SOHRA) Founded on 8 April 2002 Based in Mogadishu, Somalia. SOHRA is non-Profit ,Human Rights and humanitarian organization working for the rights of local community and providing their services without making distinction of any kind among peoples, such as race, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, or any other reason.
SOHRA ‘s membership Comprises 9 Gender based Governance in the Board of Directors (4 Females & 5 Males) and also in the six Department of Management Comprising 15 individuals, 4
of them are Volunteers.
1)SOHRA is member of International Campaign to Stop Killer Robots that is working to preemptively ban fully autonomous weapons
2) SOHRA is Member of International Network on Explosive weapons (INEW)
3) SOHRA is member of International Network on Every Casualty Recording
4) Somali Protection Cluster
5) Somali Human Rights Cluster
6) Coalition of Somali Human Rights Defenders(CSHRD)